2019 Fall Traveling Fastpitch Softball (8U, 10U,12U, 14U) Details
The Burnsville Fastpitch program offers girls who are thinking about fastpitch softball for the next year (Spring/Summer 2020), the opportunity to try it out. For girls already in the program, it provides the opportunity to continue playing the game they love. In the Fall, there are no tryouts for the teams.
New for 2019 Fall Ball:
8U and 10U Games will be scheduled on Saturday's and 12U and 14U will be on Sunday's
Dates are scheduled for as follows:
Week 1: August 24th for 8U and 10U and August 25th for 12U and 14U
Week 2: September 7th for 8U and 10U and September 8th for 12U and 14U
Week 3: September 14th for 8U and 10U and September 15 for 12U and 14U
Week 4: September 21st for 8U and 10U and September 22nd for 12U and 14U
Week 5: September 28th State Tourney for 8U and 10U and September 29th State Tourney for 12U and 14U
The league games will consist of two games at a single site.
Other Important Information
- Practices will start the week of August 12, 2019. Most teams will practice 1-2 times per week. Flexible with other activities that your daughter may participate in.
- Age groups are as follows:
- Born in 2004 or 2005 - 14U
- Born in 2006 or 2007 – 12U
- Born in 2008, 2009, or 2010 – 10U
- Born in 2011 or 2012 - 8U ~ Girls must be 6 yrs old to play 8U ~ Girls that are born in 2010 may play 8U if the parents and coach feel she is best served at the younger age group. Either the girl is coming right from in-house or has only played 1 year of Traveling.
Cost: $500 Per Team divided by the number of girls on each team.
Team Formations: Burnsville Coaches will meet on (Monday, August 5) – Team will be formed and coaches will girls by the night of August 6th.
Uniforms: Coaches will decide to use existing uniform tops or print tee-shirts – Typically black pants, black socks, but Fall Ball Coach will decide on the uniform.
Equipment: Helmet with face mask, glove, bat (can be borrowed with someone else), fielding facemask, bag, cleats (metal for 14/16U). Optional: batting glove
Hosting Fall Ball @ Savage Community: We may host fall ball in order to recoup some funding from the wash out at our 2019 Fireball Touranment. You may be expected to volunteer 4 hours if we are the host field.
Website: All communication will be on the: http://bacsports.org/ - click on Softball Tab.
BAC Fastpitch News